Monday, March 05, 2007

Gissa Job

As regular readers of this blog will know, end of last September I left my employers, LloydsTSB, under their voluntary redundancy scheme after 27 years of working there. Since then I've been searching and looking and applying for jobs, trying to find contract work in what I am trained and expert in - IT Change and Implementation Management. But to no avail. One of the things that is recommended for finding a new job is networking ... calling on friends to see if they have any suggestions, leads or opportunities at their own places of work ... and so, as I consider everyone here a friend :) Does anyone work in the IT sector? And if you do, might you have any need of an experienced manager of Change and Implementation activities? If so, then I'd dearly love to hear from you. Just drop me an email at david@howeswho.co.uk and we can talk. Then this somewhat stressful period of no-work can come to an end. Cheers

1 comment:

Kopic said...

I see you're already on LinkedIn? I'll add you as a contact and see if it helps. Fingers crossed!